• Tweets

• Randle Brooks,He Is well registered loan lender that is permitted to give out Guarantee loan to individuals and Business firm and also to anybody that needs financial help for more contact:Email: randlebrooks2000@gmail.com  WhatsApp Only:  +12676685789
    • Dear BankFodder, thank you.  I have to say that I did also fall into the category of "if we didn't accept mediation it would go against us in court" and to be honest I was happy with what we were awarded despite the fact that at the moment there is a serious doubt as to whether we will actually receive the awarded sum as we are unable to return the faulty item??   Please accept my ignorance but I am confused as to why this is anything to do with the Post Office as the claim is again Parcel Force, based on their T&C's when the contract was taken out with them.   With relation to the settlement agreement it clearly states on there that " the parties will keep the information contained in this agreement confidential and not use it for any other purposes"??   Thank you      
    • I have tidied and formatted the layout ...and a few typos.The content is really your own words and evidence in support of your initial defence and therefore is not nessessary to add any further.   regards   Andy
    • I'd appreciate a bit more advice on this complaint. After the non budge phone call they've actually emailed me this morning which I've copied below.  I have now complained to the fos but haven't heard anything from them yet. Should I respo d now to this email, and if so what should I write? Or just leave it now to the ombudsman?  Thanks again   Good afternoon   Further to your recent email, I have reviewed your comments about why you didn’t complain about your loans until now, and I need some more information from you. Please be aware that without speaking with you I may not have enough information to come to a conclusion as to whether or not the 3 year exception applies to your circumstances.   Please can you provide more information to help us understand what led you to make your complaint. Was there anything specific that triggered you to make your complaint? Please provide as much information as you can.
    • Considering the wear was on the inside tyre wall and not having a ramp or lift in my back pocket I unfortunately did not want to crawl under a car in a showroom. By the way no tyre kicker here, I did my research on the car I wanted and price I wanted to pay, found a dealer with good customer feedback and took the car for a test drive. All I did wrong was trust a car dealership and as you say maybe if they valued a customer they would offer to pay for the tyres, but I suppose we can put dealerships in the same boat as estate agents....blunt truth!
  • Our picks

• My personal experiences of Future Comms 

Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!
      • 0 replies
    • Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
zootscoot

Data retention

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4452 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

It appears RBS has information going back until 1992.

Make sure you get all the information you are entitled to under your SAR!!!!!!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4452 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you