cca request what should they send back?

lindsay22

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i sent a cca request to welcome finance who have sent back very bad photo copies of what they say are the originals?

on the loan agreement the house number is wrong, there is not date where it was signed and the date which the loan was taken out is incorrect??

i have a letter from the manager with a taotally differant date on?

should they have sent back an original as these are really bad one sided photo copies???

Borrowed this from another post.

) You must be given certain written information about the credit agreement which must include;

i) The total charge for credit.

ii) The Annual Percentage Rate (APR).

iii) The cash price for the goods. Not all credit agreements have the above protection.

For example, credit agreements involving Limited Companies, Public Companies, Building Societies, Local Authorities, Insurance Companies, Friendly Societies, Charities, Housing and Land Companies or Institutions do not have the same protection

i sent a cca request to welcome finance who have sent back very bad photo copies of what they say are the originals?

on the loan agreement the house number is wrong, there is not date where it was signed and the date which the loan was taken out is incorrect??

i have a letter from the manager with a taotally differant date on?

should they have sent back an original as these are really bad one sided photo copies???

Hi lindsay22,

Sounds to me like they haven't complied with your request!

Are there any T's & C's, the ones at the time of the agreement?

Did they send a statement of account?

Can you post a copy of the alleged agreement? You will get a clearer response if you can.

Jeff.