chloe1705 v HSBC

chloe1705
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a couple of questions if anyone would be kind enough to help

1.I am ready to submit to court but need to know do i just ignore the part at the bottom of the form which asks for solicitors name and address.

2.Where do i include that i would like the amount to be paid by cheque.

3.Does the form have to hand delivered to court or can it be posted to the court.

Many thanks for any help.

1. yes ignore it or type in n/a

2. it doesn't give you the option to ask for a cheque

3. you can post it (recorded delivery) or hand it in to your local court.

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

If someone could help me it would be much appreciated i have got as far as submitting my money claim sent off 3 copies off paperwork they acknowleged the claim on 17th april which means there are only 4 days left i have had no court date or defence what happens when the 4 days are up or are they likely to submit a defence in the next 4 days.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have received a notice of transfer of proceedings this morning and attached to it is a couple of sheets labeled defence and counterclaim do i need to fill this in and send it back.Also do i do an updated charges sheet aswell rather than the one i sent to mcol.

thanks for any help

Hiya Chloe, no you need do nothing, the paperwork you have received is just copies of DG Solicitors defence to your claim.

You will get a notification from your local court in the near future (try phoning your court if you have heard nothing in say 10 days) telling you how your local District Judge wants to handle the final stages of your claim.

pete

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have a court date for the 27th sept i have to send my court bundle in by the 20th july then hsbc have to respond by 17th august.I was just wondering if i could add new charges to my statement of charges or if i could only claim for what is originally on my statement of charges.

Hope this makes sense and thank you for any help.

If HSBC are adding new charges you can try phoning your branch and explaining you are currently in litigation to recover the last 6 years charges and it would be a shame to start a new claim for the new charges and waste a whole lot more of HSBS's time and money but if they wont reverse them just start a second claim...

pete

Hi all i really need some help.I have unfortunately had a virus and lost my windows had to format etc i have lost my statement of charges because of this it wont take to long to do another but i need to calculate the interest back to when i originally did the statement i dont know how to do this as i cant even remember what date it was.

please please help me.

thanks

Well you need to work out your interest to the date that you filed your mcol. You can find this either on the paperwork from mcol or on the mcol site.

Just put all you figures into the spraedsheet as before but before you do this change the date on your computer to the date that you filed your claim.

Just hover your curser over the time and left click on it to change the date.

Second copy goes to HSBC's legal representatives. Keep a copy for yourself as well ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.