Blackhorse Finance watch out

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4893 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello all

I am today going to post off my 1st letter requesting charges back from Blackhorse for £154.08 i know its only a small amount but it is an amount all the same. I have used the standard letter ( the same one i used for barclays) as in the libarary. Am a little nervous about this as it is a closed account and havent had any dealings with reclaiming from a closed account can anyone offer any advise, either dealing with closed accounts or any dealings with Blackhorse.

Many thanks

i've had problems with black horse and have now solved them with 3 phone calls and 1 letter, they'll try all the usual bull but just keep at em and don't give in, once they saw that i was serious and knew what i was talking about they fold fast. its only a small amount so you should have no probs:D

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

Hey C Allen

Thanks for that, that was what i was thinking about it being a small amount hopefully they wont put up to much of a fight. Fingers crossed

Well i will keep you posted

• 3 weeks later...

hi al 14 days are up on tues still not heard anything from blackhorse, will then move on to LBA, I am nervous about claiming from a closed account because all my other claims are from open accounts but here goes - wil keep you posted

A Bit late in posting LBA but will do in the morning the claim is for £154.08, so im hoping they will not take it all the way to court. any advice on blackhorse