• Tweets

• I noticNLeak Loft 2022.pdfI noticed water leaking into my loft 3weeks ago from the chimney my builder worked on, so I called in a roofer. Wonder if this evidence is good.
    • Sorry for typo - need to edit - Basically three entries they reported as wages were paid out, no wage slips provided and it was like I was a ghost employee. 
    • Later today then.   I will look at what there is again this pm and if any further ideas will post them.   NB - Need to remember to claim interest too.
    • I received a envelope through my post yesterday evening, from Newlyn PLC, stating that I need to pay £513 immediately or the bailiff would be back to remove my belongings.   I received x3 PCNs in quick succession early in 2021, from Croydon Council for the same street (during the height of Covid19).  The PCNs arrived at least 1 month after the alleged contravention. I paid the 1st PCN, thinking that i had committed the contravention . When i received the next 2 PCNs for the same street, I appealed them to the London Tribunals & won.   I never received any correspondence, PCN or anything else, in relation to the stated PCN, else I would have appealed it along with the other 2 PCNs.   How do a go about trying to quash this fee & stop the bailiff from attending my home? Thanks        https://apis.mail.aol.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-LTUuU3y7juhrLF96bFwg0OmfNzpshnye41vVIWg9EHWfVLoeKFkVUZAlvZzKF9_u-OZtZrw2rULBXQ-scIJXZQ/messages/@.id==AMoTSvAyk1QZYevj5guU2GdcPVI/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appid=aolwebmail&size=400w
    • Hi,   I get this is a taboo subject but really just wondered what should or may happen, as seems there is little guidance out there.  I apologise for war and peace, I just want to lay out what has gone on:   Basically I went to work early February 2020 for a very small company, (paye employee) who actually did quite well during the course of the pandemic, furloughed no body throughout much of that year only when it came to Christmas-time the boss became a little strange in behaviour and I was beginning to feel pushed out, sadly unbeknown to me, the boss started to look into furlough, not discussing this.   I left the company completely not knowing this and moved to another business.   Couple of months on, checking HMRC online tax account I was shocked to notice they were still recording full monthly wages with HRMC, at this point I am given the oh an accountant has made a mistake, it finally got to April before they put through zero's for that month's payroll as if that was going to change anything, the entries of previous month's wages still appear. I complete Census 2021 that I had never been furloughed. End of March 2021 HRMC then made it clear through the online account of mine, that the Employer did make claims from Dec 2020 and I followed the link to report. Basically three entries they reported as wages were never paid out, no wage slips provided and it was like I was a ghost employee.    Since then I have just gone round and round and round in circles with HRMC with their awful replies, there are two lines they like to use, one, is they just keeping me to report the Employer. (now at what would be third report!) Two, They just say "HMRC cannot provide information about individual applications or claims made by the employer and unfortunately, we cannot intervene in the dispute between both parties. You would need to discuss this matter with your employer." I have no idea why they don't acknowledge it as former employer - or are they trying to insinuate that my now current employer is responsible for sorting the mess?   - I get that a lot of this FF probably isn't going to be looked into but it feels like no support exists in getting things put right with HMRC and the employees (ex or current) of the fraud, surely can't remain the victim in paying for the crime.   Does anyone know if the business had been in a mistake situation genuinely or have long given the furlough money back in correct their error, would HRMC by now have made my account right?   I now have HMRC saying I've underpaid tax and have changed my payroll code, when I think the furlough fraud situation has something to do with it - HRMC have never been able to tell me with any certainty why/how I've underpaid tax.   Sadly I don't think I will ever got the ex boss to communicate with me and, in sorting it out like HMRC seem to advocate it's as easy to - a situation last October where I needed a job reference, saw the boss ask if my tax account was now right and me, saying quite calmly I saw the business furloughed me, the reaction just proved wrong-doing.   Do I now need a solicitor?  Or do I complete HMRC self assessment as Dad say's?   Please accept my apologies again if I sound like an idiot, I really want to get this sorted.  I just thought at first report instance, it would all get resolved but seems HMRC just wash their hands of it.      
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

keep being stalled in gettin previous statements..

vxr-racing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi , wondered if its just me or not but i wrote to natwest requesting my previous 6 years worth of statements showing charges from my account.

i sent off my first letter on the 1st mar , i have since received this back along with a letter (my original letter i sent them has a stamp `recieved 2nd mar my local branch & also 6th mar )

this letter request`s a £5 fee to be sent via return in the way of a cheque or postal order payable to natwest.this was a fee to cover the services i had requested. i sent them a postal order for £5 as natwest wont give me a cheque book... this was sent back to them on the 12th mar.

i have now just received my original letter back again now with a stamp sayin received 28 mar along with another letter requesting a £5 fee for this service this letter is dated 4th april

the thing is they have obviously received my £5 postal order as it was with this letter that they have just sent back to me again . are they seeing how many £5 postal order`s i will send them also i`m still waiting for my account information

is this normal or is there anything i should put in a letter that i shall be returning to them...not with another £5 though...

Guest NATTIE

Why has the request been sent to the local branch and not Retail Regulatory Risk? Send it there and it will not come back that way.

You have to draft a warning letter to them - inform them that you are very upset with their delaying tactics, your initial 40 days deadline is ticking and that since you have enclosed the statutory fee twice (of Which they have re mailed back to you), you could and will use that as evidence when you report them to the body dealing with DPA

i only sent it to my local branch on the ist mar the rest has been to rrr

C-L-A-I-M-E-D £1000 W-O-N £1000

You have to draft a warning letter to them - inform them that you are very upset with their delaying tactics, your initial 40 days deadline is ticking and that since you have enclosed the statutory fee twice (of Which they have re mailed back to you), you could and will use that as evidence when you report them to the body dealing with DPA

i have only sent them the £5 fee once and they have sent my original letter back sayin that it will cost a £5 fee.... almost as if they havnt received my £5 postal order but they must have as it was with the letter that they have just returned back to me again

Is the second £5.00 request business anything to do with the SAR fee being £10.00?

Once they get that, they should then release.

First Class Recorded (Signed for) postage is £1.00 - always use it.

Good luck, vxr.

"Weasel (n): any person or group that operates in that vast grey area between good ethical behaviour and the sort of activities that might send you to jail".

i have only sent them the £5 fee once and they have sent my original letter back sayin that it will cost a £5 fee.... almost as if they havnt received my £5 postal order but they must have as it was with the letter that they have just returned back to me again

Right, Just brief me ....

Have they returned the £5 pound postal order with your original letter?

If answer is no, can you get proof they have cashed It (You can do this if you have a photocopy of the original postal order) + a few details

And just assuming they have cashed It, Is it possible for you to draft a letter informing them that they have already cashed the fee, hence should give you the required information requested as per DPA act, failure to do that- will prompt you to complain to the DPA

But on a different note, why did you send £5? The statutory fee is actually £10: The template used in here advices you submit £10 as this is what the law says:

hi thanks for reply`s everyone

the £5 is in my ... data protection act - subject access request letter with the ticked boxes- the tick is ... `the fee for this service is £5, which covers all accounts requested

but ive already had the same letter before and sent off the £5

You should have followed exactly what the template letter says (enclose the £10 fee): The mistake you did was to follow Natwest's advice over the phone, i.e enclose £5 - they have been telling people exactly that:

it had £5 written in the letter i had from natwest

My point exactly

Its not a matter of them telling you what to do, Its actually the vice versa

Anyway, Good luck - lol

Totally agree with mtamu. Don't let them push you around. They have unlawfully taken penalty charges from you. Which you are LEGALLY entitled to claim back. If you are not sure of anything ask away. Loads of help available here.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

These will help you out. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

• 2 weeks later...

Hurraaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!! Tot your charges up in one of the spreadsheets............ and get your prelim off!!! Don't forget to send it recorded delivery to the Borehamwood address!!

Good luck, hedgey xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.