HSBC Claimed once and won can I again?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all I won a claim back in July 06 for £2000 of charges, since then I've racked up some more, as i excepted there offer in full and final settlement can i start up a new claim for the charges accrued since they last paid out?

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Barclaycard 1 - MCOL sent 1/9/06 £432.29[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=1]Barclaycard 2 - Data Protection Act [COLOR=purple]sent 2/8/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Capital One 1 - Prelim sent 28/8/06 £916[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]Capital One 2 - Data Protection Act sent 2/8/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Marbles - MCOL sent 30/08/06 £1225.23[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Black Horse - Data Protection Act sent 4/8/06 cheque cashed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]CitiCards - Data Protection Act sent 4/8/06 cheque cashed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta]HFC - SAR sent 5/9/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

As far as I'm aware, yes you can. The new charges are different to those which you originally claimed, so its not as if you are trying to claim back the same charges twice.

Hi all I won a claim back in July 06 for £2000 of charges, since then I've racked up some more, as i excepted there offer in full and final settlement can i start up a new claim for the charges accrued since they last paid out?

Certainly you can. Your last claim was for charges applied from "? date" to "? date".

Your new claim will be from "? new date" to "? new date".

I doubt you will need to go very far before they cough up.

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS

What we used to do was send them an immediate LBA stating the following in the text:

"I have previously asserted my right to have these charges returned as unlawful and will have no hesitation in doing so again. Please return this money within 7 days otherwise I will immediately raise an action against you without further notice."

p.s. if you say this you must do it - if only to maintain credibility.

a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a. a.

thanks guys ill get the letter sent today

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Barclaycard 1 - MCOL sent 1/9/06 £432.29[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=1]Barclaycard 2 - Data Protection Act [COLOR=purple]sent 2/8/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Capital One 1 - Prelim sent 28/8/06 £916[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]Capital One 2 - Data Protection Act sent 2/8/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Marbles - MCOL sent 30/08/06 £1225.23[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Black Horse - Data Protection Act sent 4/8/06 cheque cashed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]CitiCards - Data Protection Act sent 4/8/06 cheque cashed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta]HFC - SAR sent 5/9/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Be warned... they will shut your account, so make sure you have a new one ready.

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

Also, you didn't sign anything saying that your last claim was a final payment and that you would make no further claims?

Wath those banks-they can be cunning:lol:

:DABBEY-WON! £1,359.34

:confused:CAPITAL ONE WON £1,523.27+£39court fees.

Also, you didn't sign anything saying that your last claim was a final payment and that you would make no further claims?

Wath those banks-they can be cunning:lol:

This would not matter a jot as you are entitled in Law to these repayments and it is unlawful to sign away rights granted in Law. In other words you can show that it was an unreasonable condition attached to their settlement and is therefore unenforceable.

REALLY?! Since when have HSBC been doing this? Haven't the Ombudsman already ruled that punitive account closures are not permitted?

generally speaking hsbc close your account on the second claim.

yep, it stinks.

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

REALLY?! Since when have HSBC been doing this? Haven't the Ombudsman already ruled that punitive account closures are not permitted?

More than likely they will close it and merely by the fact that you have had more charges indicates that you are not able to 'run your account in an acceptable fassion'.

They realise they cant make any more extortionate charges out of you more like.

There have been cases of compensation on account closures, and I think there will be more.

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE