Here we Go

mrbd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have sent off my letter and charges today so i have 14 days to wait, after reading other peoples threads i see they will take me all the way to court to pay me my money, but i have the time cos i know they have the money, Is any one else at this stage and what is it i should do next after the 14 days has ended any ideas

Thanks

mrbd

Although you did'nt say, I assume the letter and schedule of charges that you sent toady was the prelim letter? If so, wait till either you get a response from them or the 14 days expire then send the Letter Before Action (LBA). Attach another copy of your schedule of charges, including the 8% interest that you will be claiming if you have to issue a court summons. Don't forget to send all correspondence to them or the courts by registered mail. I would recommned sending by "Special Delivery", which guarantees next day delivery, plus you can track the letter on line through the Royal Mail and print off the details of the person signing for the letter. That way you have a fully auditable trail for your court bundle, if and when you need it.

Hope this helps