Dusary v Bank of Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusary,

The link thingy, hope this helps

Left click on what you want to move (the title at the top starts http) it goes blue

right click and go down to copy

left click on copy, it has now picked the info up1

go to where you want to put it (paste)

left click

right click go down to paste

left click and it appears

Well hopefully anyway Enaid

Hi there, hope the day was good!

We seem to have a very similar set of circumstances.

Think I am settled on tactics.

A lot of very interesting info about!!

Will check in later, Regards, Kennythecelt:)

this also bumps apparently!!

Wow Dusary

What a time of it you've had!! I hope you get every penny back from the Scabbyfax folk, they deffo seem to be givin you some runaround!!

Chin up!

Lush :)

Thanks, Lush - very kind of you.

I hope I get every penny, ha'penny AND farthing back.

You know, if it hadn't been for CAG I think I'd have given up by now (and been in the debtors' prison !!!!).

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

HEY!

SeasideLady!

You are a GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad both your claims are in. Lets see how that goes. Keep a close note on your timescale so that we push things along.

You can do same for me once I get full banking history for my biggy on BoS account. I have still not accepted their full financial offer on Halifax, only amounts to £800.

Catch up with you as the day goes on. We seem to be getting up pretty early!!

Kennythecelt:)

Catch up with you as the day goes on. We seem to be getting up pretty early!!

Will, of course, keep you posted!

Yup! I wonder what it is that drags us out of our beds so early?

Today is one of the days that I have to spend in Aberdeen (from 11.30 onwards) - so I won't be around much after that!

HEY!

SeasideLady!

You are a GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome...:D

I see i have created a monster, ther are links everywhere :D :D :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Well - only returning the favours I have received from CAG.

• Haha 1

ha ha just making sure your on the ball:)

OMG! The "alcies" are joing in!

:eek:

Horlix gives you BAD indigestion!

Oh Dear! Oh! Dear!

Just checked the royalmail.com's "trackback" and received electronic proof of delivery of statements of claims.

The time they were received was not stated.

The signature is indecipherable

The name was not printed!

Just wait till I ring royal mail!

That's correct, Kenny - but look at my new posting today!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/96790-beware-royal-mail-recorded.html?highlight=BEWARE

HOW LONG, O LORD?

HOW LONG?

AT LAST!

Today I received the bog-standard reply:

"Account Numbers: 1234567 and 7654321

... I am sorry you are unhappy ...... I am satisfied that the charges have been correctly applied...... I am sorry to advise you I am declining your complaint...... If I don't hear from you in the next eight weeks I will assume you are happy."

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

Well, I know that's a final decision letter - however, I sent this (amended LBA) for obvious reasons. Just damn well felt like it! :mad:

Accounts: Roll Number: XXXXXXXX and YYYYYYYYY

Enclosures: Revised schedules of charges

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your letter of 7th June, 2007, Your Ref: 193825810, addressed from Customer Relations Dunfermline, but posted from Love11 Park Road, Leeds.

I am disappointed that you did not address the issues I raised in my previous correspondence, but chose, instead to send me a standard template letter. These issues were:

· Failure to comply with my Subject Access Request – Information Commissioner’s Office informed

· Failure to supply me with a complete history of my banking with your organisation - Information Commissioner’s Office informed

· Failure to disclose history of other accounts being held or held with you by myself –

Information Commissioner’s Office informed

· Failure to send me a copy of the Terms and Conditions you referred to in your most recent letter - Information Commissioner’s Office informed

· Failure to disclose any manual intervention in my accounts undertaken by yourselves –

Information Commissioner’s Office informed

· Failure to acknowledge receipt of the request to remove the default notice recently applied –

Financial Ombudsman’s Office notified;

amongst other things.

Accordingly, I now re-submit my:

Request for repayment of charges

My request

I am writing to ask you to refund to me the charges which you have levied from my accounts over the last 11 years (1996 – 2007) having failed to supply the full account information which I requested prior to 23rd April 2007, and repeated on 29th May, 2007 (in my letter entitled: “Letter Before Action – Section 7 – Data Protection Act 1998”).

What I require

I now calculate that you have taken £12,919.10 plus £4,317.68 which you have charged me in overdraft interest for the sum which you have taken. Total £17,236.78

And: £5,156.39 plus £1,171.43. Total £6,327.82.

I enclose a schedules of the charges which I am claiming with this letter.

CUMULATIVE TOTAL: £23,564.60

Accordingly, I now append here:

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

I'm off to a wedding in a wee while - but will happily spend my weekend re-reading MCOL stuff, FOS stuff and other peoples' threads.

(

;) And chatting with Kenny and one or two others! ;))

PHEW!!!!!!

mmm!!!

Focus. Will discuss latest with you afterwards.

Have a great time today. I am off to school fete then beach. Time to relax for you!! you have earned and need it.

But, interesting stuff on FOS, limitations etc. Need to discuss a particular thread re going back more than 6 years. I mentioned your name to him/ her, so contact should be made.

AT LAST!

Today I received the bog-standard reply:

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

Well, I know that's a final decision letter - however, I sent this (amended LBA) for obvious reasons. Just damn well felt like it! :mad:

Hello Dusary :)

Received the exact same letter earlier in the week, checked out a couple of threads for the next course of action, a few called the bank directly with some positive results, I went down this road and called Customer Relations in Dunfermline, they were very helpful with a lot of info. I was told that this letter was not a final decision and as I called they would send both claims back for re-evaluation!

:|

Oh Dusary...

You must be sooo motivated to kick their a*ses after that flip 'response'

You know I'm willing you on because I'm not far behind you ;) Go get 'em!

Mac

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!