HSBCrusher v HSBC - The Battle continues.. claim 4 ready to go!

HSBCrusher
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5862 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good man!

It could take up to 6 weeks, so sooner you start, sooner you get your money back.

best of luck (although luck is nothing to do with it!)

Crusher :D

Now, Crusher's thread is FASCINATING - the first victory was achieved in 6 weeks!!!!

:evil: And here am I, still struggling on since 24th April, 2007! :evil:

Well, I read that patience is needed. Boy, am I patient!!!

This is NOT what HBOSplc thought my response would be. I am convinced that they thought I would go away!!!!!!!!

!!!!I'M NOT GOING AWAY!!!!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things have changed over the last 12 months Crusher took 6 weeks last year my first claim took 11 weeks finishing in April this year, Freaky took 15 weeks finishing in June.

Just shows how things are clogging up.

pete

i was 21 when i started mine, and im 45 now, it has clogged up lol :p

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

No really. Early Feb when sent pre lim and now 5 days to submitt bundle.

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Hi,

Just joined today as i have acourt date for 20th July against HSBC for 2500 in charges, bit worried as ive heard some judges have started to question claimants as to why they are entitled to the money, and i dont know all the technical bits. Has anyone else gone as far as going to court?

Their solicitor contacted me a few weeks ago asking me to provide them with a list of charges which i had already supplied to HSBC. Kept getting though to their voicemail so i said told them to get it from HSBC as they had already been supplied with it and if they wanted me to supply it they could pay me 15.00 admin charge, strange... they havent replied!!

Kept the phone bill to prove ive called loads, just incase it comes up in court that i was being unhelpful!!

Hi lory69red and welcome to Cag.

Best thing to do is start your own thread here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/

scroll down till you see the new thread button , click that and name & start your own thread. ( this is the HSBC Forum, so other HSBC peeps can see your thread to answer your questions and read Your story)

On THere list exactly what you have done so far, which templates you have used (omitting personal data) .

From what you hae said so far, Sorry but you were wrong to believe the solicitors would have the info from HSBC. You need to provide DG with a copy of the charges with what each charge is for , you also need to send the court an exact copy of the same statement. Both should have all your court claim numbers on. the letter to DG just 'please find enclosed copy of summary charges to attach to my claim' and to the court manager at your court address, that you 'respectfully request that they attach the enclosed summary of charges to your claim'. THis is one of the things a judge will look at when deciding IF he/she will allow your claim to progress, and may ask for more information if your claim is incorrect or insufficient, or throw it out if they see fit. Please note this is serious stuff here, if you do not follow correct procedure, you risk losing this claim.

DG are not there to help and run about for you , they are there to try to limit the claim by whatever means they can, and if that means asking the court to throw out your claim due to insufficient evidence provided by you then they will do that.

Take it seriously, read and learn the correct procedure and you will get your money back and dont be afraid to ask any questions on your thread and on other topic related threads.

You will find everybody will do their best to help with any questions and make sure you dont make any mistakes. Post each thing you send & receive and you will get all the help you need..

Good luck with your claim.

Celicaman

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

hello folks, everybody OK?

I am not about much as my PC is broken at the moment.

Probably worn the poor thing out doing all these claims LOL :D

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Hi Gordon Hall & HSBC Crusher and anyone else who can HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if you can help. I have filed my case with the court and have been advised HSBC's letter have put a defence which I have received a copy of saying referring "The Claimants account is governed by the Defendants personal and/or business banking terms and conditions." there are various other points all relating to T&C's specifically "The Defendant denies that the charges applied to the Claimants account amount to penalties at common law and/or unfair contract terms for the purposes of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 (UTCCRS)." and "Further, the charges are not default charges and. accordingly, cannot amount to a penalty."

I received notice from Northampton County Court on 15th June the case was being moved to a local court along with the defence. Have not heard anything more with a new date or offer letter.

Any advice or help would be much appreciated....

lol

my thread is becoming the second hsbc claims thread!

anyone heard if latty is OK?

Dont know, last i heard was she was singing ' im forever blowing bubbles':D

but on serious note , no, water was up to her front steps yesterday, so if not online, maybe had to move out or at least switch electricals off.

Hope she ok, best wishes to her

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

we will need a help and advise thread on dealing with insurance companies and loss adjusters next !

HSBC

Prelim sent 1st aug

LBA sent 15th aug

MCOL issued 31st aug

offer recieved and rejected 5 sept

second offer recieved 3rd oct

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5862 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks