HSBCrusher v HSBC - The Battle continues.. claim 4 ready to go!

HSBCrusher
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5861 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am sorry about PD's language, I pushed her to it.

It was the second toe on the left foot. But at least the poof is ok lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Jo' s left fit is coming out in sympathy, Auburn........ :rolleyes:

Bet it's no' as sair as yours tho' .....:o :) LOL!!

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Do you guys realise - Crusher hasn't posted on his own thread since #558 ? :eek:

Maybe time to move? icon5.gif

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 6 months later...

Hi all, just registered and wondered if my daughters boyfriends case is a record?

1. Five loans totalling £5250.00 over a period of 182 days.

2. Five loans totalling £5250.00 and approving his credit card limit to be

increased 400% from £500 to £2000 making a total of £7570.00.

All done over a period of 236 days.

3. From the date of the first loan to the £2000.00 credit card being used

to pay off his overdraft, his wages equate to £128.44 per week.

You don't have to be a professor of maths do you.

Does he get the Gold Medal or should that go to HSBC?

Still fighting

Chris

Do you guys realise - Crusher hasn't posted on his own thread since #558 ? :eek:

Maybe time to move? icon5.gif

funnily enough, all my claims are at a halt like everybody elses. However, there is a PPI thing half done on my desk here :-D

I'll get around to it, honest :-D

hello fiveloans, welcome to the site.

thats a lot of credit for someone on less that £130 per week.

funnily enough, all my claims are at a halt like everybody elses. However, there is a PPI thing half done on my desk here :-D

I'll get around to it, honest :-D

hello fiveloans, welcome to the site.

thats a lot of credit for someone on less that £130 per week.

There is a pasty meet thread needing your attention!!!

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

indeed it is PD.

its nice that someone has dragged this old old thread up again... I need to get moving with the PPI thing again. The 6+ will have to wait still... this flippin stay is so unfair. I have loads of claims to do. I cant claim back my money, but they can continue to help themselves to my money.

you still have a live HSBC account Crusher?

I think I reached an impasse a few months ago... they seem to have stopped writing me stupid letters about my overdraft (all charges) so I have nothing to write to them about :D and we all await the outcome of the Commercial Court proceedings between the OFT and the Defendant (and seven others) comprised in Claim No. 2007 Folio 1186 aka the OFT test case....

whoops slipped into jargon there :rolleyes: I do miss writing my letters :D

pete

Suffering from withdrawal symptoms .eh pete? ;):) .

But I know what you mean - I think we're all getting a bit rusty at the moment...............hope the judge will pour the oil on soon....:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

indeed it is PD.

its nice that someone has dragged this old old thread up again... I need to get moving with the PPI thing again. The 6+ will have to wait still... this flippin stay is so unfair. I have loads of claims to do. I cant claim back my money, but they can continue to help themselves to my money.

Is your PPI with HSBC? They refunded me £3k+ at Xmas after just 1 letter & also rescheduled my loan to exclude the remaining PPI...such a lovely Xmas present from them!!:D

There you go Crusher - something to do while you wait for the judge to make his mind up........:)

It may get you some beer money while you're waiting ......:D LOL!Q

Nemo me impune lacessit

are you sleeping with someone at HSBC villafan? :rolleyes:

Could be worse than that pete - he might be working for them.....:eek: . I notice his profile says under occupation "I'd get hate mail if I told you" Ha-ha!

Just kidding villafan ............ gotta have a laugh ......... :grin: :grin:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Could be worse than that pete - he might be working for them.....:eek: . I notice his profile says under occupation "I'd get hate mail if I told you" Ha-ha!

Just kidding villafan ............ gotta have a laugh ......... :grin:

I definitely don't work for them :o heaven forbid the thought!!!!!!

ps last time I looked I was definitely a 'she' NOT a 'he' !!!!!!:D:p Why do blokes always assume footie fans are men?:confused: LOL

Oops _a big sorry there villafan - :o LOL - but you had the advantage of me - you were able to look :p

I did think when I was typing - then , being a mere male - just assumed - well we do , don't we............. :D

Think I'll stop digging............ :lol:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Why do blokes always assume footie fans are men?:confused: LOL

Because statistically the likelyhood of a football fan being female is 95% less than it being a male.:p You are in the minority Villafan.

( But as a Villa fan you should be used to that.) :lol: :lol:

:-D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5861 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks