Might Need Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just joined site so sorry if in wrong place.

I started this Claiming bank charges back with mass success, I sent letter to Capital One asking for charges back of £188, giving them 14`days to respond. On the 14th day I had letter saying that there charges were fair now as had been reduced but as good will gesture they returned £248 to me, GOBSMACKED:p

So now have started on LLoyds, gloves on and in corner..... On reading threads I dont think will be that easy as Capital One. Anyway I have sent my letter for Platinum Credit Card asking for £548 back, that was week ago, so will update, but wanted to know if I get one of those letters saying they are looking at it and have further 14 or 28 days as I have read some people have had do I have to wait that time or do I just ignore and send my next letter after my 14 days are up...

Hope to meet intelligent friend that can guide me easily:confused:

Guest littlesally

Stick to your time frame, not their's, although they are taking a while with some.

You may need this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

...... all the letters you will ever need,

It's a pity the chatroom is still closed as that place can really help with any doubts and fears you have.

Also good for just unwinding and having fun.

Still hopefully it won't be long.

It's basically a waiting game, seeing who can out stare the other - don't be the one to look away.

Many people do at this stage and give up.

Make sure you stick with the winners and you will be one!

Sally x