NCO limited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i had a debt with NCO which i paid recently and they bloody withdrawed the payment twice i called them and told them what happend they said to send a letter with proof so i wrote this and put in a mini bank statement which clearly shows the amount (£98.45) and that it was withdrawed twice, i was just wondering what should i do if they refuse to give me my money back, i mean im only 18

heres the letter i wrote althyo it may have changed a bit when i wrote it to paper, i said i would take legal action but i dunno if i really can would jus like to see responses before i send it off.

i am writing to you because recently i have had a debt with NCO of £98.45, my ref. number is 100000xxxx, basically i paid via debit card on the phone, that was on tuesday 5th of april. The very next day i checked my balance and it had gone down drastically, I couldnt reach my bank on thursday or friday to get a mini statement and monday was bank holiday.

Today (Tuesday 10th) i finally was able to get a mini statement and according to that it says NCO has withdrawed £98.45 twice. I have enclosed this mini statement as proof because when i called NCO i was told that they only had records of me paying once but this clearly contradicts my mini statement.

I would like to have that money back, I would like this payment to be sent to my bank account however if you can only send it to my paypal account that would be ok as long as i am informed. if you refuse to pay this i would be forced to take legal action against NCO because it is clearly a mistake on your part.

yours faithfully,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanx

Hi, Paypal should not give out your bank account details to anyone, they act as a gateway. Have a look on the paypal.co.uk website. If they have given out banking details you can make a complaint from there.

Good luck Tiago.

sorry i had made a mistake, my memory is quite bad at the mo

after looking at my card i remembered that i did use it to pay and i had to tell them the info

surely they cant just take double like that