iosh v abbey

iosh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What do i do next this is what the Abbey as sent me.

We are in the process of reviewing this claim and preparing our response. A defence will be filed in due course.

In the meantime, we note that you have claimed the sum of £4994.87 in respect of charges that you say have been made on your Abbey account. We appreciate that you may have previously forwarded details of your claim to our internal complaints department however, we do not access to that information. To expedite the processing of your claim could you therefore please provide to us:

i your account nummber

II details of how you have calculayed your claim by date and amount of each charge claimed;and

III details of how the interest is calculated, showing how interest is calculated by reference to each charge.

As you will appreciate you will need to produce evidence to the court regaarding these amounts, and this information should have been appended to your claim form when you filed your claim. we should be grateful if you would provide such details to us as soon as possible.

It would also be helpful at this stage if you can provide e-mail and telephone contact details to us.

we look forward to hearing from you