Still no joy from the CSRC - any ideas?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I've tried and tried and tried all sorts of phone numbers now to try and get someone who can deal with the whereabouts of my statements following my SAR letter (from back in Feb). I have had a written reply from the Customer Service Recovery Centre where they said that they will write to me within 4 weeks telling me when they expect to have it sorted out. When I get through to somebody on the phone I have been told that they cannot deal with it (as its not their department), however they have assured me that they have emailed the Customer Service Recovery Centre requesting that they contact me asap. I still have not had a reply. I even tried some of the 'secret squirrel' numbers as listed on this forum - got through to one irate lady who insisted I told her where I got her number from (I told her the switchboard gave it to me - poor switchboard staff probably got it in the neck that day!). I have now made ANOTHER complaint that they are so difficult to get hold of - not answering phones, false promises etc. To cap it all, they told me last month that they would be deducting £360 worth of charges from me at close of business on 10th April (today), they actually took these last week on the 2nd April pushing me further over my agreed overdraft (yet another complaint logged).

Is there another letter I can now write to force them to send my statements as all this phone call chasing is making me dizzy?

If anybody can help me I would really appreciate it.

I'm very stressed today :Cry:

Mark

Hi

Have you done this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

• Haha 1

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)