bank error's

setmefree

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Last year due to circumstances beyond our control we fell into debt,we had a loan with the Halifax we fell behind with the payments and so their loan recovery team kept transferring money out of our account to clear the arrears, on one occasion we had a £28.00 charge to be taken out and the day before their recovery team took more money leaving the account with a penny in it, alongside interest charges this put us £31.10 overdrawn,then 3 months ago i did 3 debits on our card nothing wrong with that you cant go overdrawn on a debit card can you?? well we did,they also took a debit out of our account which was made a month before mmm they forgot to take it out.so again we were overdrawn again.3 weeks ago i applied to experian to see our credit reference and yippee it showed only £60.00 exactly owing on our loan.now on the 28th of last month when the last payment was ment to be taken surprise surprise nothing taken,so at the end of their working day 8.56pm to be exact i took the money out of the bank as their advisors informed me that all standing orders were taken before the start of the working day.now yes you have guessed it i have been charged £39.00 for non payment of halifax loan £62.73 ha ha i dont owe that much and today i have recieved another letter with charges of £28.00 for going overdrawn all signed by peter jackson managing director halifax,so in reply i have asked for £39.00 to be placed back our account for informing them that their recover team purposly put our account overdrawn and £28.00 for letting us go overdrawn (that ref to last year) this year i have asked for £39.00 to be placed into our account for informing them ref loan amount owing £60.00 not £62.73 and the fact it was not applied for within their working day and also £28.00 to be placed in our account for letting us go overdrawn. this letter has been sent for the attention of mr peter davies holding him personally responsible as he has signed the letters and also under the 1974 fit and proper act,i have asked him for an immediate reply and have also challenged him to appear on a morning t.v. show to explain his banks actions regarding a breakdown of charges i await a reply:)

It is impossible to follow your story when you write almost without a single break and no spacing.

We all work very hard here to provide as much help as possible.

When a post such as yours appears, it takes 5 times as long to make sense of it and I'm afraid that we don't have those kinds of resources.

Please start a new thread with your story properly presented.

Thanks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks