Luce20 v Abbey!!

Luce20
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey

wondering if anyone can help me - i have received a letter saying abbey intend to defend my claim in full at the courts. now received a letter today from their sols asking for bank acct number and schedule of charges etc. just wondering if anyone has been in this situation with abbey & how it usually pans out? they have 28 days to put together a defence which ends on May 1st.

:evil: :?

I take it the letter was from james arrendale? bog standard reply to your n1. You will in time recieve abbeys defence (I got mine 6 days before their 28 day limit was up) Then wait for your allocation questionaire.

Abbey 1 settled in full 01/05/07

Luce20,

As jcaps says it's a bog standard letter from Abbey, usually asking for schedule, how you arrive at the interest, and also contact details. The defence will be a standard, you might get a GOGW offer of 50% in full and final settlement, but then again you might not.

And the AQ stage is being dispensed with in many areas to speed up the process

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

that was going to be my next question, where the hell is my aq? my court date is the 5th june at croyden cc. I've been asked to submit my court bundle but was worrying about not being sent an aq. thanks charley.

Abbey 1 settled in full 01/05/07