Sportingjack vs Yorkshire

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Compiled my letter to YB requesting refund of charges sending a claim for 2+ years, all the statemnts i had and conscious of the April deadline for changes in banking terms? Also asked for 6 years statements but they said they could not meet deadline due to two areas having to process request.

YB replied stating they are not prepared to refund charges

So started the online claim. Judgement served week before last but they have responded stating they will defend.

getting a bit panickey, anyone gone through this procedure yet to assist me?

Yes, have a browse through the successes at the top of this forum. Plenty have taken on YB and won.

Just follow the tried and tested methods and you can't go wrong.

You will soon get a defence in the post and may or may not get an allocation questionnaire to fill in.

Have you now got all your statements?

How much are you claiming?

Best of luck

Zoot

yes, sent first letter in, with statements from 31/12/04 to Feb 2007, asking for my money back.

They replied saying they operated within the terms & conditions and accordance to banking code, so no refund would be considered.

I then wrote back with the 2nd letter stating that i wish to claim the full amount from 2004 including interest and if this was not paid I would pursue through courts, also sent with this letter £10 for all statements for 6 years in order that shuold they not refund the amount from 2004 i would issue another claim for the reaminder on receipt of statements.

They again said they would refund so i then applied the online claim for statements i had.

Thats fine,

Have you done an LBA for non compliance with the SAR? If not thats your next step. You'll find letters in the bank templates library. YB seem to be breaching the SAR deadline on all claims at the moment.

Unless YB have a serious change in tactic (which could well happen) you will get a defence through probably on the deadline. This is nothing to worry about its simply the next step in the process. If you get your statements before payout you can amend the present claim rather than starting over again.

All the best

Zoot

Just thought when is the 40 day deadline up, from the date of my letter or the date of their reply?

As if i is from my letter then its due this week

Thanks for your help as i was beginning to think i would end up with nothing at the end

Regards

Sportingjack

• 3 weeks later...

Need some help please, MCOL claim lodged 25/03/07 received an acknowledgement from YB with "I intend to defend all of this claim" ticked on 29/03/07.

Have heard nothing since the 28 days are up so what do i need to do now? anyone assist

• 2 weeks later...

hit the judgement button on Weds last but yesterday got a letter from MCOL stating that the judgement has been barred and can not be processed further.

Whe called the court they say that YB have aplied to have the judgement struck out due to lack of information. YB have not notified me of any moves they are making.

Anybody got any help