bh v hsbc

bh vs barclays
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there i currently have a mcol claim against hsbc which is coming close to the 28 days they need to enter a defence ( i know they will leave it till the last minute)! Has anyone got contact details for their in house solicitiors or people who are dealing with these claims i.e phone numbers, email addresses, fax numbers, postal addresses, was gonna give it a shot at settling quickly for a reduced amount instead of them dragging it out

thanks

DG Solicitors

12 Calthorpe Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham

B15 1QZ

Rachel Tomlinson 0121 455 2701 [email protected]

Debbie Daubney 0121 455 2111 [email protected]

Kate Eaves 0121 455 2196 [email protected]

Alan Burden 0121 455 2206 [email protected]

Fax; 0121 455 2660

bh, have you sent them a breakdown of charges because they never make an offer without first asking for a breakdown - that's why we advise sending them once you receive your acknowledgment.

unless you are really needing the money - why settle for less at this point - you are only a couple of weeks from your money -

your choice of course. have they offered any at all at an earlier point?

you'll find several letters on the site of peeps willing to settle for less, but we don't advise it unless personal circumstances make it necessary.

get back if we can be of help as to what comes next as it has recently changed somewhat.

• 4 weeks later...

hi i have a court date/ pre trial review date now. I guess its the standard procedure they will wait until the ,last minute then settle so little point me contacting them at moment? do u think it is worthwile me emailing a breakdown of the charges to them as they had a copy when i wrote the inital letters but nothing since.

Thanks

Send Dg a letter every 10 days with a breakdown of your charges. There are some tempates for the nudging letters on this thread

New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!! use them or play around with the wording to suit yourself.

By writing every 10 days you are keeping your file to hand when they dig it out to add your letters. Every 10 days as any more could be seen as harrasment.

Send recorded delivery so you have proof they received them.:)

and this one may be helpful:

No AQ - Straight to PRE TRIAL REVIEW (multipage.gif1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

oyster11

definitely write to dg - follow the guides on post one of both my aq threads in my signature.

one freaky put above and the other - both have ideas for letters in post 1

it's important to keep going with this, you aren't far off an offer -

take a look at that one i've put above

oyster wrote that one - it was the first we'd seen with that course of action

and see how that one ran.

• 2 weeks later...

HI ALL

Benn trying to get hold of a rachel tomlinson for a few days now as got a court date soon and am trying to get my claim settled but depsite numerous phone calls and emails i havent got through to her. does anyone have any other contact details as the ones listed on here all redirect me to her

I have also had no lusk in getting them to answer the phone or respond to E mails. They just dont bother. However you could google HSBC to try and find more contacts.

3 threads merged please stick to 1.

I called them yesterday (my first try) to ask them whether they had received my breakdown of charges. I left a voicemail message for Kate Eaves using them number written on the acknowledgement of service (but that actually belonged to Rachel). Anyway - Shocker!! I received a voicemail message in response only about 3 hours later which is far more than I expected.

• 1 month later...