You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

robjam1969

Robjam1969 v Barclays

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4839 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

Having ''beaten Halifax" I have turned my attention to Barclays. Looking at the other threads would appear that they are going to be a little more difficult. Have sent off the tenner for the statements and they are due back to me by 24 April :) If they do not provide them I will rely on some of the excellent material in some of these threads.

These banks do make me laugh - they still think it is their money and they are doing us lot a favour! Happy hunting everyone!!!:-D

Yes, I could not agree more, we are at opposite ends of the fight. today, having taken 6 months, Barclays are sending me my cheques, for 4 accounts/claims. My court case is this Friday, so they do go to the 11th hour, but they know they are wrong.

Well done with the Halifax and good luck with Barclays.

Captital One :) :Settled in full at LBA £676.00

Barclays 1 :rolleyes:

05/01/06.

Court date set 13th April

Barclays 2 :rolleyes:

Barclay Card::p

Monument: :p

All my cases are being heard at the same time for 2.5 hours

Thanks for the reply LadyMaria

Well done for sticking in there. I wonder if they hope that we get bored and 'go away'? I shall persue them all the way. Enjoy YOUR money when it comes:)

I think they do think that we will go away, it is the only reason I can think that they do this. I got a cheque for 2 of my claims today and have put that through as special clearance, but my other 2 cheques are coming direct from Barclaycard and monument, (4 claims in total) I have been told that these have been ordered, I will go to court if they don't come and I don't have time to clear them. I will keep you posted.

Captital One :) :Settled in full at LBA £676.00

Barclays 1 :rolleyes:

05/01/06.

Barclays 2 :rolleyes:

Barclay Card::p

Monument: :p

All my cases are being heard at the same time for 2.5 hours