Mick V Freemans Catalogue

MickKane

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I used to have a catalogue with Freemans which was passed over to a DCA called Logic for me to pay off which i did.

Im trying to get copies of my statements and Freemans said I have to get in touch with Logic as my account was passed to them.

When ringing Logic they told me sending out copies of the statments was not something they did and they can not do anything for me, likewise Freemans say they can not do anything as it was passed to Logic, all very frustrating.

Should I send the £10 to Logic and do they have to send me statements if they were last to handle my account.

They only had the account for the last year or so so will they have been passed all of my account details so can claim the last 6 years of charges.

I personally would send the SAR to Freemans - they were the original creditor and should have your info. on file - how old is the account? The DCA would have very little - other than an authority (if they are lucky).

Abbey: Settled - now for no. 2

Dudley Building Society : claim dismissed - no costs

London Scottish: settled in full :oops:

Capital One - settled in full :p

"Energy and persistence conquer all things" Benjamin Franklin

Any advice, information and thoughts given by me are just my humble opinion

Hi Jacqueline it was opened on 28/1/01 so a little over 6 years, think I will send it off to Freemans, what about any late payment charges the DCA applied, can I apply for these aswell or is that more difficult.

Mick - have a read round on the debt forum - I'm not sure if anyone has re-claimed charges back from a DCA.

Are Logic an in-house DCA for Freemans or are they are separate company? Are they late charges or "collection" charges that they have applied. I don't see any reason why you can't challenge these the same - ask them to justify them.

I am sure that Karnevil challenged the DCA for HFC Bank and got the collection charge removed. It's in the Debt forum - so have a look.

Definitely SAR Freemans though - this should give you your account information from them.

Best of Luck

Jackie

Abbey: Settled - now for no. 2

Dudley Building Society : claim dismissed - no costs

London Scottish: settled in full :oops:

Capital One - settled in full :p

"Energy and persistence conquer all things" Benjamin Franklin

Any advice, information and thoughts given by me are just my humble opinion