TIME LIMIT(Double checking!)

DAZZO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for all the help and advice from those on this site!

The reason for this thread is just to check that I am o.k to proceed with my claim.

I started the procedure on Sept 21st last year and have religously followed each step and sent the next letter at the correct time.

I was "awarded" a goodwill payment on November 24th 2006 and sent my LBA off on November 29th. The deadline was 13th December 2006.

However I did not have, nor have had the funds to proceed with the court action. Now due to an insurance payout from an accident that occured March last year and had just reached court 2 weeks ago I will shortly be in the possesion of the funds which will allow me to continue the action.

WILL I BE ABLE TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE I LEFT OFF DESPITE THE 4 MONTH DELAY?

Sorry if this is a daft question and I know it probably has been covered before but to be honest this is not my strong point! Now if anyone wants a car repared .............:D

I would send a final final LBA advising them they now only have 7 days and then submit court action. Only a personal opinion but it would look better to the court that you did give them a final final reminder just before going to court......UNLESS...they sent you a letter saying this was their final reply...in which case just file.

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

Hello Daz

I agree with noobrider, send them another LBA giving them 7 days, then get your claim in! You may as well go through with the formalities, you know what their reply is going to be!!!!!!

Phil:)

This is only my personal, honest opinion!