It's been more than 40 days...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, any advise would be much appreciated -

I sent off my DPA request for 6 years of statements from my two barclays accounts and I had a letter saying that they would send me my statements, they didn't say when, just that they would...

However they only have 40 days don't they? I sent my request on the 26th February so it has been more than 40 days.

What do I do next - phone the Information Comissioner and report them for breaking the DPA?

Help! :???:

Thank you, this is a fantastic site!

Hi Jess.

Click on the following link......

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

Send TEMPLATE 3.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Hi Jess,

Iam claiming back my sons charges and like yourself I sent his letters away on 28th February. Still no reply.

Because the letters where from a male I had to tell my son what to say to the bank and c.c. company today.

He informed them that they had 7 days from today to send his statements of he would be informing the I.C. about the delay also that the bank wolud automatically get fined £360. for the claim and if it was upheld the fine was then £5,000.

One of the banks employees did not even know that they only had 40days to reply with the statements of they would get fined.

The other one said that they would send them out in 7 working days but my son stuck to his guns and said 7days only.

So we shall see.

I certainly would give them a ring and find out what is going on but be firm and tell them that you are going to do all the above and also you will take them to court for damages as well

Eileen