Draft Order and AQ

knagberi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I submitted my Allocation Questionnaire the other day as per the instructions from GaryH's sticky. I used the template for his Draft Order. I now have to submit to the court and also Lloyds solicitors the following:

• a) A schedule setting out each charge repayment of which is sought, showing the date, amount, and reason given (if any) for that charge being made;

• b) Copies of any statement or other document relied upon as showing that each and every charge has been made;

• c) A statement of evidence of all matters relied upon as tending to show that the charges are irrecoverable as penalties or otherwise;

d) Copies of decided cases and other legal materials to be relied upon

I have most of this info ready but do I have to take it to the court personally or do I just send it recorded delivery?

Many Thanks

I thought I had 14 days from when I submitted the AQ. So do I have to wait until the judge orders the draft directions? If that is the case is it 14 days from when the judge orders it?

IF the Court orders the directions you have requested then the time limit for compliance will be set out therein. I say "if" because there is some uncertainty at the moment as to how much this "new" approach is being taken on board by individual courts (I know GaryH is trying to gather this information) but whether it is or not, I think it will be a good exercise in focussing the court's attention on the issues involved and the prevarication adopted by the banks.

J

• 2 weeks later...