Pickle57 Vs Lloyds TSB

Pickle57
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I've gone as far as taking Lloyds to court and they've entered a defence. I've received a letter saying that the claim has been transefered to the area covering where the claimant lives. There's also a sheet saying that 'the filing of an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with in this case unless the District Judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise'

Date order drawn: 29th March 2007.

Does anyone know what happens now? :-?

Grateful for any advice.

Pickle

Hi Pickle,

At the moment it sounds as though you just need to wait for a court date. When it comes you will probably find GaryH's thread GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages a useful resource.

Good luck. Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello there,

Thanks very much for getting back to me. At the weekend i received a letter saying that they'd be putting £557 in my account. I'm very pleased. My total claim was for £571 plus £80 court costs. Do you think it's worth persuing the last £90 or so? I'm inclined to leave it.

Thanks again

Pickle

I would pursue the balance as you have started, they will pay the balance eventually.

Was the letter from Lloyds or SCM?

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

That to a certain extent explains why the offer excluded costs, they have not bothered to check that you have commenced proceedings. SCM offers usually include court fees.

If you choose to reject then send letter from here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

I'm surprised if they 'hadn't bothered checking if i'd started a claim as they've entered a defence!

i've sent the following letter today

"Dear Mr. XXX

Thank you for your letter dated 04 April 2007. I respectfully decline your offer of Full and Final settlement.

You may not have been aware that I commenced legal action against you for the full amount plus interest and costs on 12 March 2007 and I would ask that you now refer this matter to your legal department for further instruction.

I wish to stress that I do not accept your offer as Full and Final settlement and the money transferred to my account should not be viewed as my acceptance. I hereby authorise you to remove this sum accordingly. Alternatively, should you wish to settle my claim in full, then please forward the balance of the claim (£94.07) without further conditions and I will inform the court that the claim is settled.

I trust this clarifies my position.

Yours faithfully"

i can retrieve it from the post if that wasn't the right thing to do.

Pickle