AHHHHHH Lloyds TSB AGAIN........

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good afternoon all. Hope everyone had a great easter.....

Here's my case.

I took out a loan in 2003 for 10k with Lloyds over 5 years. The repayments are £265 a month and that includes PPI. Last year, I tore a ligament and couldn't work so I tried to claim on my PPI and was told I didn't even take it out. Now when I asked for a settlement figure three weeks ago, surpirse surprise, PPI was included. I told them at the time of taking out the loan I didn't want PPI but it was made a conditional part of the loan. So did I or didn't I????

The settlement figure came in at £5200 (shocking considering how little time I have left - 14 months)

I told them in a letter to basically get stuffed and asked for a copy of the t&c of loan and copies of all docs which they sent. I adised them to take out the PPI and refund the cost back into my loan account and they said....no (shock)

Now the money I had to pay off the loan has been used elsewhere and now I have written to them again to advise them that I will be taking them to court unless the full PPI costs are refunded.

On another case, I have just totalled up from LLoyds (after waiting 3 months for a set of charges/account statements) that they owe us over £5k in bank charges over the past 5 years. tut tut. So I feel another letter is in order.

I am totally sick of being fobbed off by Lloyds and told that the T&C were clearly set out when i openned account/took out loan bla bla bla. If ayone has any suggestions or advice, I would be glad of it.

Love reading success stories.....

Makes it all worth while.

Cant wait for

(the comman man) 1 - Lloyds Tsb 0

Guest Niklowe

It sounds like you have got a good case for the PPI back, as they are not allowed to make it conditional on the loan.

Just read the FAQ's and have a look in the forum for your bank and read the experiences others have had. Above all don't rush in without plenty of reading. When you are happy, start a new thread in the section for your institution that you are claiming against, and away you go. There are lots of people to help you, but don't forget this is a very much a self help site.

Have a look through these links

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....se-read-these/

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/13182-how-make-posts-please.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

Good luck but you won't need it