Yorkiebarcode vs. Barclaycard

yorkiebarcode

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I've sent a SAR to Barclaycard by recorded delivery (first clas) on 3rd April, but this is still not showing as delivered. The address I sent to was a PO Box, one I got from a statement for customer services. I getting annoyed because my 40 day countdown doesn't begin until they receive the letter. Any similar experiences? Is there a non-PO Box address I should have sent to? Any thoughts much appreciated.

Thanks

YBC

My letter of 14th March still doesn't show as delivered.

Your 40 days doesn't start from when the receive the letter. You are able to start counting 1 day after you sent the letter.

As long as you have your recorded slip that is good enough for proof of postage and this is all that is needed if you got to court. They have almost certainly received your letter, in fact i received a reply from them for a letter STILL not showing as signed for so don't worry.

They stall and treat as a complaint in which under FSA guidelines they get 14 days to acknowledge , then 4 weeks to resolve or send another holding letter for another 4 weeks in which time they must resolve the issue.

This is all totally pointless as you have requested a SAR and they have 40 days .. end of.

Hang in there and when your 40 days are up file an N1 for non compliance. Hope this helps

:)