Tickly1972 vs Lloyds

Tickly1972

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - I am starting a thread here so I can ask for your help if I should need it at any point!

I am sending off my 1st letter today to Lloyds TSB for the sum of £1606.91 which includes statutory interest - would be very nice to have some money back for new baby due end of June, but highly unlikely to be sorted this quick!

I have decided to send a copy to my local branch and to the Colmore Row, Birmingham address just to make sure :rolleyes:

I have set up a parachute account with Natwest just in case, but think it will be unlikely that I will need this as I am in an IVA agreement with LLoyds for my o/s loan and Advantage Card and it would shoot themselves in the foot to close it (unless of course they used the monies refunded to clear it :evil: which is not in my plan!)

Thanks for all the brilliant advice on offer on this site - it really does empower you.

Hi - I am starting a thread here so I can ask for your help if I should need it at any point!

I am sending off my 1st letter today to Lloyds TSB for the sum of £1606.91 which includes statutory interest - would be very nice to have some money back for new baby due end of June, but highly unlikely to be sorted this quick!

I have decided to send a copy to my local branch and to the Colmore Row, Birmingham address just to make sure :rolleyes:

I have set up a parachute account with Natwest just in case, but think it will be unlikely that I will need this as I am in an IVA agreement with LLoyds for my o/s loan and Advantage Card and it would shoot themselves in the foot to close it (unless of course they used the monies refunded to clear it :evil: which is not in my plan!)

Thanks for all the brilliant advice on offer on this site - it really does empower you.

Hi just a point to note statutory interest is not added until you file at court.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, just an update and a little question too ...Having sent my letter to LTSB on 10th April rec'd the bog standard fob off on the 20th (quick off the mark there ..), to which I responded immediately with a 2nd letter informing them I was about to start proceedings. 14 days are well and truly up as I see it so on Friday after having another "to do" with my local branch (they took £100 chgs off me in 1mth when I only receive £121 benefits and left me no money to pay my IVA agreements hence it is all snowballing again, and they refused to refund anything whatsover to help)I digress .... so I went onto my online banking and emailed that I was goingto start proceedings on Tuesday if I had not heard anything from them - and mentioned my annoyance of that day also whilst I was on.I am now starting to wonder where all this will get me ... knowing my luck they could very well pay the amount (without interest) back in my acc and clear some of their imposed overdraft and use the rest towards my loan IVA that was set up ... This will go no way to helping me pay off my other creditor commitments, so I am wondering if (assuming I did get anything back) you are within your rights to demand settlement by cheque or whether it just goes in your account regardless?Flippin' heck - this is going to blow my mind (not hard to do, 7mth pregnant and currently could forget my own name easily ...)

Hi

Firstly you do need to file a court claim on tuesday!

I am now starting to wonder where all this will get me

Some money back;)

Yes, you can ask for your money to be paid by cheque, I've read a number of threads where this has happened. I have also read threads where the bank have taken all the money towards outstanding debts! But hey, Even if they do take it, it's less to pay back

I'm sure I've read a letter on here that stops the banks taking benefit money to pay charges. If you have a god read around you'll probably find it. Alternatively speak to someone at the benefits agency. I know that they can also stop them taking your benefit money!!!

Good luck with the claim (and the baby)

Trev

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent