Onedevil vs Natwest

onedevil
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i'm at the stage now where i'm fileing a court claim because Natwest have been rude enough to not even answer any of the first letters.

i was wondering if i can now claim for the extra charges to my account since i started this process, as i have been charged a load more since the original perlim letter.

has any one else done this??

thanks in advance.

Yes you are all right to at this moment. If you want to amend your claim after you have sent it ot court it will cost you £35 .Non refundable. Good luck.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Pleasure :)

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

If you havent filed your claim yet, i.e. are about to do so, then you can change the spreadsheet prior to filing and it wont cost a bean to do so, it only costs to amend the claim, if you have already filed it.. All the best. Fendy xxx

• 4 weeks later...

Ok Folks,

I filed my court claim on April 13th, today I received a partial offer and it works out to about 61% of my full claim. I'm a bit annoyed about it because my claim is not a huge amount but they still only offered me a smaller amount which also does not include the £50 that I paid for filing the court claim.

Can any one advise me what I should do? Is 61% a good amount? Or should I write back asking for the court fee money as well? Or should I go for the full lot. I'm really not happy with this offer but I don’t want to cause myself any more problems.

I'm also a little worried because in the letter they sent me they said if I was unwilling to accept these charges on my account that they would close it for a 'simple account'. Does this mean that I'm never gonna be able to make another claim if I accept this offer?

Any advice would be helpful,

thanks

From what I can see on here they offer only a partial amount at first and you carry on to get ALL your money back. I'd refuse it and get all your money back. After all it's your money, them offering 61% takes the p*ss in my opinion. :)

Good luck.

NatWest:

23/4/07 - Requested statements NatWest

10/5/07 - Received 1st set of statements

12/5/07 - Remaining statements arrived. Proceeding NatWest claim for £2,235.14

14/5/07 - Pre-lim letter sent

01/6/07 - LBA letter sent

22/6/07 - Filed money claim at court! *gasp*

27/7/07 - Received official defence and bully cr*p!

LTSB:

23/4/07 - Requested statements LTSB

31/5/07 - List of charges received. Proceeding LTSB claim for £1,407.50

01/6/07 - Pre-lim letter sent.

09/6/07 - Received a 'bugger off' letter.

21/6/07 - LBA letter sent.

Update: Still no word from Nasty West about my case, no evidence submitted, no AQ been sent to me, they have until Wednesday next week to submit their evidence other wise I’ll be filing judgment. I bet they will do it on the last day.....Will be back then to update. :rolleyes:

I won!!!!! Yippeeeee!! :) :) :)

Full claim settled £425.67, started on 05.03.07 and cheque received for the full amount on 15.05.07 (1 day before Judgment can be issued).

Can a mod move this to the winning posts section,

Thanks to every one for your help and thanks to all who have created this forum.

Now the question is do I start a new claim for the charges i have incurred since my last claim???? :???:

CONGRATULATIONS, another fine win. action-smiley-033.gif

PM a moderator.