Jump to content

Is there a court form?


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Co-op have sent chq for £765 (claim was for £780 - they altered the claim dates - crafty). Anyway I had already issued court proceedings (in which I added interest and the £120 court fee). Co-op reacted too slowly and the court papers would have been issued around the same time as they paid £765 - so I want the other £15 and the interest and the court fees back. I have to let the courts know immediately that I have received some payment. How do I let the courts know that I have received part payment? Is a simple letter ok or is there a special form? Thanks for any help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Zooman

no need to inform court at this stage


just write to the co-op and say.


Dear Sir,


I have received your letter of the xxx and the payment within.


However on xxx I issued court proceedings with xxx court, the court is making service to your company, and as such the court fees and interest remains unpaid, please forward xxxx and I will discontinue the claim, if I have not received this within 14 days I will proceed to Judgement.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...