Abbey are messing around!

dandylion
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, after successfully claiming my bank charges back from Halifax I have been helping my husband claim his from Abbey. He sent his DPA letter and has received lists of transactions in and out of his account but no charges are shown and he certainly has had quite a few. What they have sent are not reprints of statement but just long lists of transactions, has any one else had this and what should we do?

Any help appreciated as Halifax sent reprints of statements showing everything and I havent come across this before

Dandylion

Dandylion

Guest louis wu

Hello,

I recieved about 4 different 'variations' of statements, but on all of them the charges were clearly stated, they just took a bit more reading.

In the list of transactions you should look for the abbreviation chg.

If there are no abbreviations/explanations as to what the transactions are, then in my opinion they have failed to supply the necessary info as requested by your sar's reuest.

Have another look at the paperwork they have sent, and maybe have a go at describing what it is you've got.

Regards

Louis

Thanks, will get the other half to go through them again or let me see them, we are not together so he may not want me to see what he spends his money on, If he wants my help he will have to though.

Dandylion

Dandylion