arvindr70 v Lloyds

arvindr70

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good afternoona everyone a newbie on this forum and to the site.... brief update

lab sent 12/12/06

responce 03/01/07

claim deemed served 12/01/07

defended, AQ sent in 22/02/07 due date

small track allocated but by 24/03/07 i had to resumit long POC and uptodate spreadsheet

Lloyds have till 24/04/07 4.00pm to provide the court a complete defence and justify thier cost charges

I think the judege has done me a favor here forceing the issue

Hearing set for 14/05/2007

---------------------------

After listning to radio4 today ref money box barrister Tom Brennan forcing the issue further would be interesting to see what his thoughts are about my case

arvindr70:D

Hey welcome to the forum and good luck, seems like you know what your doing so shouldnt be long now.

I am a consumer helping other consumers. Together we can and will make a differance. Please double check any information or advise I may give as I like yourself am learning as I go along in life.

1) give a small donation to this site to keep it going because without this forum I would know nothing.

2) Use your experience to help somone else on another thread.

Please do not PM me, my mail address is my username at this site address . I will not under any circumstances give out advise or help through mail, only on the open forum, however feel free to mail me to point me towards your thread and general talk etc.

Have you submitted all the documents which the court directed you to, I.e your court bundle, etc?

Have a look at this link -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.