Data Protection abuse

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Priority. No I have a CCA reply from Natwest, awaiting one from Arrow but Arrow have passed my personal details to another DCA. Complicated!

I still think there has been misuse or abuse of the Data Protection Act so hoped to shoot off something authoritative looking!

You can adapt the letter below to the DCA who has since received your data as well....

Dear Arrow,

Re. ref. Number : xxxxxxxxx

To date, you have failed to comply with my statutory request for a true, signed copy of a regulated Credit Agreement in relation to the above account.

As you remain unable to comply with my request, I cannot confirm therefore that I have given your company any authority to process/communicate/pass/sell my personal data to anyone. Under the Data Protection Act, 1998 please take notice that as from receipt of this letter, I require you to cease and desist immediately from processing any personal data of which I am the subject, to any third party.

At this point, I would draw your attention to the content of the Data Protection Act 1998, the substance of which should clarify your current position, future conduct and direction regarding my personal data.

Yours faithfully,

:)