Leggo Vs Abbey

lillboy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5277 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All Just inherited my cousons claim. she needs help. I aslo inherited her mothers about 6 weeks ago Evo v Yorksihre bank. both running about same timeframe.

Leggo

Just got letter from court, they are using the draft order for diection with the ammendment from 14 days to 28 days.

is the details required now just the court bundle as i already sorted this for her mum and could easily be adapted.

I am confused about

C) a statment of evidence, if such is to be relied upon, as tending to show that the charges have been made, or that they are irrecoverable as penalties and if so, identifying the relevant clause(s) pursuant to which the charges were applied.

D) copies of decided cases and other legal materials to be relied upon.

does d) have to be just against Abbey National

Gary i have pm your with case details for your records.

Any Answers would be appreciated however i will have a long read of

Thanks lillboy

Bogus Charges £499.00 LBA 1/06/06

Refund of £299.00 now sent Data Protection Act:)

GE Capital NEXT

Just realized the claim No. on the courts letter does not Match the one on all previous letters. Would they change the Claim No. or would this be an error do to bulk mailing.

Thanks lillboy

GE Capital NEXT

I Think i have found the anwswer to C)

C) a statment of evidence, if such is to be relied upon, as tending to show that the charges have been made, or that they are irrecoverable as penalties and if so, identifying the relevant clause(s) pursuant to which the charges were applied.

New strategy for Allocation Questionaires #55 Statement 2.

Back to reading .

Thanks lillboy

GE Capital NEXT

Just Had it confirmed that it is a Typing Error origional claim Number still stands. They are resending the details.

However it seems the case is going on even though Abbey have not filed their AQ. with the court. :confused:

Chesterfield Court 12Th June 2:00pm 1 hour Hearing there are at least 3 that i know off allocated that time slot.

Her Mums Case

Thanks lillboy

GE Capital NEXT

• 2 weeks later...

Right Done Court Bundle as per direction from court.

Just need to clarifiy a couple of points

1. Settled cases. i have included to cases in the court bundle but do i need to include to settle cases from this site. if so could someone show me the link. i have read the excell spread sheet but can not find it now, i knew i should of saved it to disc.
  2. i have not included any correspondance that is marked without preducice. I that right.
  3. I cannot find any SAR in here records do i need it.
  4. Is anyone actually going to sit and read all this Bumpf.

Got to be in by 25th April.

Thanks lillboy

GE Capital NEXT

Bundle Going to be submitted in about 1 Hour.

Still had no offer to settle from shabbey.

Thanks lillboy

GE Capital NEXT

• 2 weeks later...

Got an offer for full nearly full amount going to accept this i think, got to read letter to night when she brings it.

Then possibly apply for cost.

Thanks lillboy

GE Capital NEXT

she's been paid full amount she claimed. donation on it's way.

however she now goi9ng to ask for wasted cost.

Thanks lillboy

GE Capital NEXT

Thanks BP

Does anyone know which thread the wasted cost spread sheet is on. I found it once and now cannot find it again.

Thanks Lill boy

Thanks lillboy

GE Capital NEXT

Thanks Robdblynd

I have found that one but i saw somewhere on here a spread sheet with all the cost entred on it that could be edited to suit individual claims. it is that thread in am looking for. i should have saved it once i first found it.

Thanks lillboy

GE Capital NEXT

Right this is the letter being sent listing cost.

Total Costs Incurred in Pursuing the Claims

1. Schedule of letters written and posted since filing each claim

12 letters have been written in total since filing the claim – all in relation to the claims. Each letter has been accounted for and was sent via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery. The Claimants request a repayment of £2.20 per letter to recover postage costs, stationary and travel to the Post Office.

A list of each letter follows which has the date of the letter, the reason behind the letter, who it was addressed to followed by the recorded delivery tracking reference.

TOTAL: £32

2. Document bundles postage

The Claimants delivered one document bundle to both the courts and the defendant on 22nd January. The bundle to the claimant was posted to the Claimants using Royal Mail Special Delivery. Due to the package weight the cost of postage was £9.00.

The other bundle was hand delivered to the courts I feel that it would be appropriate to claim parking cost only £1.00

The Claimants would also like to recover an additional £1.50 to recover packaging costs.

TOTAL: £11.50

3. Documents bundles paper and printing costs

The Claimants estimate that in the process of preparing the court bundle we have used a total of 450 sheets of paper – the majority of this from producing three duplicate bundle for this claim. The Claimants used their own Scanner and printer at home for all printing and copying and feel that a reasonable cost to cover the toner and running of the printer would be 4p per sheet of paper printed. This price includes the cost of purchasing of I ream of paper.

TOTAL: £13.50

4. Preparation time

The Claimants estimate that they have spent a minimum of 25 hours between them in preparing letters, document bundles and case notes. They respectfully request an award of £9.25 per hour for their time spent.

TOTAL: £231.25

TOTAL COSTS INCURRED: £288.25

The Claimants believe these cost to be a fair estimate of cost incurred in trying to settle this claim.

Details taken from the link above.

Thanks lillboy

GE Capital NEXT

Hi most of it is fine. its just the bundle and printing costs I'd query. At its cheapest, a batch of paper at a reasonable quality is at least £2.99 you would have had to get about 2 batches, what about cartridge ink? I have a dell printer and it costs £28 for the cartridge if i was to get a cheap refill, its £10 and when i deed my bundle, i had to get 3 cartridges. I think you may have underestimated the costs there. Wot do you think?