Jeckle Vs Natwest

jecklenhyde
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just starting my claim against Natwest, sent for all my statements with the £10.00 payment

Got this reply just before my statements came through from the Senior Compliance Manager:

Dear Mr XXX XXXX

DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998

Thank you for requesting your copy statements held by the bank.

Any information that is required to be provided to you under section 7 of the data protection act will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime we acknowledge receipt of the payment for £10.00 in respect of the fee.

Manual Intervention

With reference to your request of any "manual intervention" to the administrative charges debited, these charges have been processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of our current agreement with you as a result of the activity on your account. In the event that you breech the terms and conditions , we will take the appropriate action, contacting customers when appropriate, or handling customer inquiries regarding their account status. When a customer has raised a concern in relation to this process, the decision will be communicated to the customer and where appropriate noted on the account.

If you have any queries relating to this matter please do not hesitate to contact me at the address shown above.

"Retail Regulatory Risk" is at the top left of the letter in bold

Is this normal??

any help in assisting me would be very helpful

Jeckle

Right then, got the spreadsheet in order i think

Claim period 30/04/2001-30/04/2007

Charges £1,265.00

Compounded interest £1,497.54

Intrest on penalties £406.31

Compounded intrest on interest £270.61

GRAND TOTAL £3,439.46

Guest NATTIE

you can only put interest on the charge. The interest on interest is only at the point you sue the bank(which at the moment is unlikely to happen)

Guest NATTIE

yes first two, which is charges and if you are using compound or contractual interest, it is interest on the charges.

Guest NATTIE

no because some of that will be legitimate interest, ie if you had an overdraft and used it, some of the interest will be for that.

Onwards and upwards. ;)

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.