post delivery today??

epth99

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, does anyone know if theres any post today? waiting for my pin number and just realised there prob isn't post with it being good friday! does anyone know? thanks

Guest NATTIE

Definitely not, BANK HOLIDAY means no post no one to sign and sunny days off work

Depends where you are.

Deliveries as normal in Scotland, no deliveries in England and Wales.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

.... Actually now I'm not sure, it might be Monday when there's deliveries in Scotland, not today!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

eusa_doh.gifeusa_doh.gifeusa_doh.gifeusa_doh.gif

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Possible suggestion (don't know if this would actually work or not, but maybe worth a try if your desperate for a PIN)

Although the Banks are closed the call centres may still be open? They may be able to send you a PIN by secure email possibly ?

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Call centre staff cannot access your PIN number, for obvious reasons.

Guest NATTIE

No staff can otherwise if they could what i could say would be reported because i would not work for a bank.

Please feel free to moderate that last remark.

No staff can otherwise if they could what i could say would be reported because i would not work for a bank.

Please feel free to moderate that last remark.

huuuuuuuhhhhhh ???????:confused:

Nattie,

I know it's a Bank holiday,..... but you've started on the Gin a bit early !!!

That last post makes as much sense as a chocolate toothbrush ?

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Guest NATTIE

need to learn some grammar, i think. Some commas in there would have made the post clearer. No staff have access to PINS or else they may well not be working in the bank that long before they mysteriously disappeared.

Hope that has clarified that one for the moderators to edit!!!

Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol. Thats funny Master Nattie......... just read it back, sounds like youve been on the booze,,,,,,,,,,, lol, so its not just me and hedge that are lushes......... Lol. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On countdown myself. Tuesday is last day for Nutty Wests defence. Lol Lol Lol. I relish Tuesday................. any suggestions Nattie. ??? Fendy xxx

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)

hi, I posted yesterday asking if anyone knew if there was a post delivery, well I am asking the same question today! waiting for my pin, and need to go out so does anyine know if theres a post delivery today?:thanks

Guest NATTIE

there is postal deliveries today, we advise 3 to 5 working days so i would think if it is not with you today or Tuesday.

Guest NATTIE

you can go into a natwest branch with ID to take some cash out as saturday branches are all open today.

Nattie saves the day again.;)

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Again and again and again and again. He saves our bacon on a regular basis, bacon, ha ha ha ha ha ha, soz Nattie. Fendy xxx

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)