Fishy v Nationwide

Smiley Face

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi again people,

I have just been approached by Nationwide, after receiving my initial letter.

They are going to deal with the matter in due course and if things don't go well then the matter will be referred to the Financial Ombudsment.

Do I:

a: Wait the 14 days still;

b: Arrange to speak to the Ombudsmen.

If I do want to go to court wouldn't that be deemed to be not complying with the spirit of the Civil Procedure Rules?

Thanks again you bank charge super heroes.

Kind regards

Smiley face

Hi smiley, i think your thread is in the wrong forum. You've posted it in Abbey, I'll see if a mod can move it to nationwide.

as to your Q, if you are talking about the prelim letter asking for you charges back, then its best if you follow your own timescale and not the banks. Give them 14days and but if they have already replied fobbing you off, then send the lba and if nothing happens, you can can then take them to court. After all, its not as if your claim is any different from the other thousands nationwide has is it?

• 2 months later...

Thank you for your reply.

I have issued the N1 form, to which an acknowledgement of service has been issued. Is it still a good idea to proceed with the claim, given recent ongoings in the media and courts?

I would really appreciate your earliest response

Many thanks

Smiley

...Is it still a good idea to proceed with the claim, given recent ongoings in the media and courts?

I would really appreciate your earliest response

The computer says...YES!

If U would really appreciate your earliest Refund!...lol...:-D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)