jakay24vhsbc

jakay24
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone i am jakay24:) and like a lot of other people i am just in the process of trying to claim back my bank charges from hsbc,i have sent my letter for statements so the 40 days is now ticking, but i am really really worried as due to a ccj 3 yrs ago am finding it hard to get another account which i do need to get my wages paid into, please does anyone know of any cases where the hsbc has closed the account :?: thank you :-(

hi everyone i am jakay24:) and like a lot of other people i am just in the process of trying to claim back my bank charges from hsbc,i have sent my letter for statements so the 40 days is now ticking, but i am really really worried as due to a ccj 3 yrs ago am finding it hard to get another account which i do need to get my wages paid into, please does anyone know of any cases where the hsbc has closed the account :?: thank you :-(

The closing of accounts is very rare as this is seen a retalitory action. however this link may help you to get another account.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/58685-do-you-need-parachute.html

jakay, there is a very basic natwest account called 'step up'. takes about 10 minutes to apply online and is brilliant. just somewhere to put your wages, no frills i.e. no overdraft facilities, and you just get a solo debit card.

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

ow wow thank you all, i have been so worried and wish i hadant started it, but it is a vast amount well about a £1,000 which is a lot of money to me, but to be fair with them the bank is ok just the flipping charges, thanks all i appreciate it and will keep the site updated. you were very brave mymoney99, i am not that brave lets hope that goes for all hsbc in all regions fingers crossed

• 1 month later...