Notice To Quit For Daughter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can any one help: My exwife has kicked daughter out, and so is sort of living with me and friends temp.

Local Council etc have said she needs a notice of eviction from her mother so she can go on list for housing! but she said she could not be bothererd to do it but she will sign one if my daughter get's some one to write it for her (looks like ive been elected to do it )

But I am not sure of wording or legal side of things so any one no how or what they need in form of letter

hi ozzubro. i think if you go onto tha citizens advice web site there is a link or something on there that will help. hope you and your daughter sort it out!!!!!:)

what a load of nonsense. since when the parties in a relationship breakdown are expected to give each other notices. honestly, if i had a pound each time a jobsworths like that open their mounth, i would be better off then the lottery lout. makes my cholesterol boil.:mad:

the daughter is homeless- the fact that she is sofa-surfing and not actually on the street is irrelevant. she is homeless but i am too tired to explain technicalities. she needs tp gather her bags and present herself as homeless to her local authority. if the ex-wife is her mother and there was a definitive relationship breakdown, the daughter needs to claim estrangement; i.e. this is not a temporary, hot headed spur of the moment thing but a final, long term situation.

she needs to explain that she is vulnerable, skint, any medical history?

she needs to tell the council that there is no=one in a whole wide world who'd put her up for any longer.

where is she and how old is she?

for more help, please call Shelter: Advice and support

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]