little old me (not to old) and abbey

caj123

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:cool: well hello evey1. i've not been on really for a few weeks but i have been checking in from time to time.

ok at the mo i've got a reply back from the courts to say i can ask for a judgemnet on the 16th april.

i've read up on eveything up to the part of AQ and this bit has me stumped.

wot is it?

should i prepare for it now?

and finally how do i request a judgement at the time should abbey not acknowledge????????????

thank you so much

:rolleyes: :-| :idea:

Guest louis wu

sorry mate, havn't got the faintest idea what you mean:confused:

There must be a lot more to this story, and without it I wouldn't know what to advise

Louis

its ok thnks for the reply though.... i have in fact now got the info i've been looking for.

my claim has been pretty simple up to yet.

their reply to my L.B.A was pretty much standard but if it was not for this site it would of put any1 else off taking the matter any further.

i now know how to ask for a judgement and i've had another look with regards to the AQ

so again thanks x x xi'll keep u updated x x x x

well the buggers have put in thier defense. i reciaved the court letter this morning. so now its a waiting game once more. they have 28 days from the 5th april 2007. oh well nothing is as straight forward for me. but hay i'm in this till the end now.....

till we meet agian cheryl

• 3 weeks later...

i have been on holiday visiting my mum in spain so now after checking my mail i have only 6 days to get my AQ put together!!!!! bloody ell!!

after i have done the washing and shopping i will no doubt tackle this situation tonight with the help of a nice cup of coco!!!

i have just discovered i am excpecting (*agian) after 1year of trying!!!

HE'S NOT BROKE AFTER ALL LOL!!!!!!