Penns11 v Woolwich + Barclaycard

penns11

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:cool:

Hello All, I've sent letter no.1 with all the details and the L.B.A. was due 3rd April. I'm taking my hols early May so I'm going to do the court bit when I get back.

B/card wrote saying he feels the £12 charges I incurred are legal, but the Woolwich have remained silent, all DD's, lots of them, so it's probably his best move.

OK thats it for now.

:)

Hello,

Good news on the 6 year front, then? Ha, they've been asking for this for some time, I must say.

Only now do they stand a chance of being held accountable for the full extent of their (foolish, I think) actions in administering the charge initially.

And we have the opportunity of recovering what's owed, importantly in an acceptable form? And then watching them retract which will be sweet music to anyone's ears.

It has a certain "je ne sais quoi" about it when an org. or company is called to (the)stand for it's misdemeanours.

All about levels, mate, it's all on a different level. (Ha)

I was gobsmacked when I first came across the charge and I still am.

I really hope justice is served.

How the heck did they justify the charge initially? That's what I can't understand, it was stark staring obvious, wasn't it?

I had to get that off my chest: I hope it makes sense. It doesn't quite read how I'd like it to but, anyway, - Anyone?

:rolleyes: