Seems I am one of many !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, just thought I would keep a " log" on here to compare my case against halifax with other people who have had dealings with this inept bank!

I am at the stage where, like many other people, i have sent my request , plus £10 cheque to my Branch for list of charges for last 6 years(40 days now expired) and have received no reply what so ever!

I have sent another gentle reminder letter and also e-mailed the standard customer relations address.

Any suggestions for my next action...seems to me that the halifax is inundated with requests and that there is a major back log. shall i just sit and suffer/wait...Or is there another route i can take to get my list of charges back..( must be ££££thousands!) many thanks

Thanks very much for your reply.....I shall be sending a temlpate letter giving them another seven days to reply.....the fact that they must be snowed under with requests is just tough!!

Hi - glad you managed to start the thread despite my vague instructions!Keep us updated and Good Luck with the Non - compliance letter.

Bank of Scotland account 1 - £2,666 WON

Bank of Scotland account 2 - £2,500 on hold

GE Capital charges -£30 won (hey, every little helps!)

Barclays Partner Finance £425 charges - £225 offer accepted.

Finally debt free after 4.5 years, thanks to my Debt Management Plan through Payplan. There is no better feeling :D