Taking Cabot to court for failing to supply HSBC CCA + Distress etc

tbern123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

THis has to be a record... Post 671 on this thread, which I wrote in February 2007 (yes, 2007) has just been CAGbotted and some bigwig's name removed... LMAO, 17 months and then it gets CAGbotted- one wonders if the man in question didn't like seeing his name on the screen.

First they remove the (vey popular) Cabot sub-forum, then they're happy to lose (from these forums) some very popular and kowledgeable people and now they are edited posts that are nearly 18 months old-- what next??

All the knowledgeable ones have gone, just a few of us daft ones left :p

I'd say this character has got him/herself a new job and when Googled came up on this site...you know how tetchy they are - it's like word association, but it's called

"CABOT ASSOCIATION" - the mention of the name 'Cabot' loses one a number of brownie points on a C.V....I'd say it's a success just having it edited on here. CAGBOTTED posts are a real fashion accessory, if you haven't had one you haven't trodden close to the truth..especially in the Cabot Fan Club where living close to the edge is a pre-requisite and through doing so has provided so much info for people to follow which would otherwise have gone unseen and unchallenged - we're toooo smart for them by half:D

The name will emerge once more somewhere else, I used to have clients I followed around from one company to another, they always left a trail of trouble wherever they went and their employers came to me to sort things out afterwards - I was rich once as a result - and you get rich because there are so many of them :D Don't worry, they'll emerge again.... Well done pmhcfc - you are well and truly a cool dood now :D

Sarah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the knowledgeable ones have gone, just a few of us daft ones left :p

Don't worry, they'll emerge again.... Well done pmhcfc - you are well and truly a cool dood now :D

Sarah

Aww shucks,, thanks Sarah :-)

Just hate every DCA out there

I see Seahorse has got bored too on his blog. I think I need to have a word with him and tell him to not be silly and carry on the fight. Am I rifht in thinking he hasn't been back here lately either?

No, he lost the ba**s to fight - went all soft on us :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Great. Like reading a book with the last page ripped out....

I understand ;)

Hi Tbern123

Good that it all went your way, just starting to get to the nitty gritty with these clowns now, nothing worth talking about from them in months then suddenly it's litigation.

They are still in contempt of their obligations under my last SAR, so the initial conversations should be short and sweet.

Don't be a stranger now, this site needs experienced and world wise individuals like you.

Jetbags

Consumer Action Group, the forum for all of us.:)

• 3 months later...
Thanks, I do try lol....

Ok back to business got this response from Cabot today.

To:

Subject: RE: FW: Failure to Comply with Credit Consumer Act Regulations

Mr

Thank you for your email

I have noted your comments and will respond in due course

Justine Horton

Team Leader

Customer Services Department

I originally gave them until this Friday... If I get time later, I might send them another email just to gee them up a little.

Hi tbern 123,

I have been made bankrupt & trustees from Tenon Recovery have been appointed & Cabot keep sending correspondence re: OFT over an unsecured loan debt of 11k owed to Halifax already accounted for under bankruptcy. Please advise re Cabot!

MBSS03

Why are Cabot writing

Hi tbern 123,

I have been made bankrupt & trustees from Tenon Recovery have been appointed & Cabot keep sending correspondence re: OFT over an unsecured loan debt of 11k owed to Halifax already accounted for under bankruptcy. Please advise re Cabot!

MBSS03

Why are Cabot writing

Just refer Cabot to Tenon...why are they writing? Because they are and will continue to be - Dick Heads.

Sarah :D

• 3 months later...

I was just surfing around on the web this morning, doing a little home work and I found this on Youtube.

YouTube - Cabot Towers - Uncle Ken Loses It

Note to site team, this is not spam

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol