CREDIT Report File quick Q

wobbles

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On my credit report file it shows 2 CCJs and 2 Defaults both for the same 2 debts. both of which are now fully paid and show as satisfied.However I never recieved Default notices for either. Could I have all of these removed from my file?

Yes, potentially, if you have never received the default notices. Were you aware of the CCJ's?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Guest louis wu

Wobbles, you need to post more details as to the nature of the CCJ's and defaults.

There are many discussions going on regarding these matters, so let us know more and you'll be pointed in the right direction.

As to the default notices, look at these

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/data-protection-default-issues/

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legalities/24013-defaults-proposed-method-removal.html

Louis

one Default and CCJ yorkshire bank current account £313 will have to check dates paid off in full in 2004

Never recieved default notice just court paper.

one default and CCJ yourkshire bank personal loan £3680-00 again i need to check dates, paid off in full in 2004 or 2005

Never received default notice just court paper.

hi you could try and dispute it with the credit reference agency - they have 28 days to respond if they do not the defaults will be removed. You could apply to the court to have the CCJ set aside (not sure of time limits on this) but if you never received papers do not see how you could defend

i doubt you will get the CCJs removed easily, you have to effectivley overturn the courts ruling.

If the ccj was comporised wholly of unlawful charges then you could appeal to get the ccjs overturned.

Pwalton has just won permission to appeal against a ccj under these circumstances.

The basic premise is that the court made a mistake in law when it made the order giving the ccj.

It is likley that if you did go to court that the bank would defend any appeal to overturn the ccjs.

HTH

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

Hello,

With regards to the CCJ's.

Did you pay them off within one month of them being entered? If so the entries can be removed.

If not then it will be near impossible to have the CCJ's removed unfortunately :(

Completed:

Woolwich: Received £30

Intelligent Finance: Received £1100 after two years and approximately 20 letters, 6 pieces of hair and an eyeball.

Barclaycard: Received £90

HFC: Received £170

Did you pay them off within one month of them being entered? If so the entries can be removed.

Where do you get this from ive not heard of this before?

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

Hello,

From the Credit Reference Agencies:

I paid a judgment within one month. Can it be removed from my credit report?

England and Wales. If you have paid a county court judgment within a month then you need to contact the relevant county court. They will arrange for the record to be updated and we should be told within two weeks. If you want proof that the judgment is to be removed you can ask for Certificate of Cancellation from the county court. You will need to pay the official fee of £15 (payable to HMCS).

Scotland. If you have paid a Scottish Decree within one month then send Registry Trust Limited original proof of payment from the pursuer (the person or organisation that took you to court), using the address below. The proof of payment should include the name of the court concerned, the amount, date, case number, and the date it was paid in full. You should also enclose a search fee of £8.00.

Northern Ireland. If a Northern Ireland judgment has been made within a month then send Registry Trust Limited original proof of payment from the pursuer (the person or organisation that took you to court), using the address below. The proof of payment should include the name of the court concerned, the amount, date, case number, and the date it was paid.

If Registry Trust can amend its records from the documentation you provide, they will notify all credit reference agencies (Equifax, Callcredit, and Experian) to make sure the judgment (Scotland) or decree (N. Ireland) is removed from your report. The address to write to is:

Registry Trust Ltd

173-175 Cleveland Street

London W1P 5PE

Completed:

Woolwich: Received £30

Intelligent Finance: Received £1100 after two years and approximately 20 letters, 6 pieces of hair and an eyeball.

Barclaycard: Received £90

HFC: Received £170