Egg Mis-selling Ppi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello everyone, i am new to this site and new to all the rights i have as a consumer. just worked out natwest owes me £120 in bank charges and am processing that, but the real bugbear is the mis-selling of a ppi by egg credit card. it's been a few years and having not realising what the charge was each month its amounted now to alot of money. the thing is i didn't have the option to say no to it on my application form. i have the forms and there is no box to tick nor was there on the website and there still is not. any advice would be welcome for advising how to reclaim money back i feel is owed. the bank should behave more responsibly towards someone who doesn't earn a vast amount of money and has no collateral.

thanks

i originally posted this in the welcome forum. sorry

Hi and welcome to CAG,

I have posted some Info on PPI and the different types of PPI, it may be of some use to you ..

If you need any help do not be afraid to ask..

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/ppi/61081-ppi-some-notes-claimants.html

Good Luck

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.