HSBC opening hours

wobbles
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

does anyone know if HSBC branches will be open tommorrow (sat) morning?I need to pay my HP payment for my car. Its in my dads name so really dont want to damage his credit file by paying late.Only just remembered today is a bank holiday, and also monday. payment needs to be paid and cleared before 10th.

If I pay cash over the counter using the payment book will they accept it on the 10th or would it take longer to clear?The payment book says HSBC Bank Plc Head Office Collection Account Account : General Motors Acceptance Corporatin (uk) Plc

You might be able to pay over the phone manually by debit card to the loan company. Maybe worth giving them a call.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers