Cca / Sar / Dispute Lowells

ICO

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, today I have CCA'd Lowells, I would also like to SAR them too . . . . hit them with a double wammy !!!! Does anyone know a good SAR letter I can send ???

Sorry if I am just being stupid, there is probably hundreds of copies on here, but I can never find them :)

hi,ico i have cca,d lowells this week too nice to know i,m not the only one fighting them sorry i can not help with the sar letter i,m pretty new here but this site is full of really helpful people sit tight one will be along soon:D good luck!

hi,ico i have cca,d lowells this week too nice to know i,m not the only one fighting them sorry i can not help with the sar letter i,m pretty new here but this site is full of really helpful people sit tight one will be along soon:D good luck!

Hi Meg&Mog. It is brilliant in here, I never felt so positive about my debt situation before, which is a really good thing, to know you are not alone !!!! It has stopped me worrying as much as I used too ! Which was a lot believe me :)

err... yes - there's a "good" SAR letter in the bank templates section.

I would have a read around the site if I were you.

Thanks for that !!! I found it !!! Doh !

Depending on how old your account is you might want to remove references to last 6 years.

Also I now ask for all information they hold, not just statements. Several threads are now concerned with other issues and I don't intent to spend another £10 in the future getting the rest of my details.