Jump to content

Requesting Copies of Statements From Debt Collectors :-)


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi guys,


Please take note that anyone can request original statements and details of all charges from a Debt Collection Company no matter who they are.


Recently I requested a copy of all my credit card statements, evidence that I owed the debt, a statement of all charges since the account was passed for debt collection plus a copy of the CCA agreement signed when the credit was originally accepted.


Vil Collections then sent all this info to me free of charge.


You have the rights to access this information, us it!!

:!: Activ Kapital 2009 - £316 debt cancelled due to no credit agreement


:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS


:D Be Happy and treat people exactly how you would like to be treated


:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs


:p You only live once so don't take things so seriously

Link to post
Share on other sites

You are also entitled to account information using a request under the 1974 consumer credit act as ammended 2006.(although a copy of your original credit agreement costs 1.00)..there should be no fee for requesting payments histories/statement of your account.

Have a happy and prosperous 2013 by avoiiding Payday loans. If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Advice offered by Martin3030 is not supported by any legal training or qualification.Members are advised to use the services of fully insured legal professionals when needed.



Link to post
Share on other sites

no, a request for your original agreement is ..well... a request for your original agrement! You can send a CCA request under the terms of the Consumer Credit Act. It costs £1

A SAR is a Subject Access Request- a demand to whoever for all details they have for you on any relevant system. This costs £10.


I'd read the FAQ's if I were you!

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...