Littlewoods barclaycard

dannygr27
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't hold your breath - mine took well over the 40 days and I think that's the norm. Received a letter after about 3 weeks informing me that my statements would be delivered in time, then a few days before the 40th day another letter giving the excuse that they're a little busy and the docs wouldn't be back in time. Had to send an LBA and it was about day 52 before I saw them.

HALIFAX

30th Oct 06 - 18th Jan 07 - Success in claiming £3617.95

HALIFAX 2nd claim

5th Mar - 16th Apr - Success in claiming £176

EGG (3 accounts)

20th Jan 07 - SAR posted

17th Mar 07 - Paperwork received - bits missing

19th Mar - Non-compliance for missing bits posted

9th Apr - ICO complaint filed

BARCLAYCARD

20th Jan 07 - SAR posted

21st Mar - Statements received

23rd Mar - Prelim posted

31st Mar - Offer for £30 rec'd

10th Apr - LBA sent

Typical of barclays!

Well if they are not deliverd in time i can always do my usual trick of going in to my branch with all 5 kids and let them trash the place while i complain at the top of my voice, never ceases to amaze me how quickly they deal with me when the kids are pulling the wires outta their computers lmao

Sam

Just goes to show how scared they are, they are like children closing their eyes and hoping we will go away, well im one nightmare thats not going away, once littlewoods barclaycard are sorted i have 2 old credit card accounts, one loan account and 2 currant accounts!

Im planning on being a long term pain the neck for them lol

Let me know how your non compliance claim goes

Sam

cool, bet that soon jumps up when the intrest is added, looks like its normal for barclays to pay over the odds by making us take them to court and add 8%, keep me updated as hopefuly is should be just behind you in the line for my money lol

• 4 weeks later...

HI

Went out today to buy my 8 yr old daughter some shoes, littlewoods credit card was declined! phoned them to find out why and found out my credit limt has been reduced from 2k to £300, sar request was recived by them on 12th April, their records show statments were oredered on the 3rd of may and credit limit was reduced on 2nd of May.

Apparantly this is just a coincidence (ha ha), not bothered about reduced credit, in a way they have done me a favor but very angry that i was not informed.

Is there any action i should take aginst them as i am convinced that this has been done to punish me for sending sar request

Sam

They'll just state that you haven't managed your account properly so they reduced the limit to an amount they feel is in your financial affordability, so probably nothing you can do unless you can prove you managed your account "properly".

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have had a letter from barclaycard saying oft has given them six weeks to provide statments on micro film?? is this correct or are they just stalling for more time?

thanks sam