dannygr27 v Hsbc and others

dannygr27

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

ive posted a few times now and started threads in cap one, hsbc and balliffs, only just realised that you could introduce yourself!

Thank you so much to those of you that have responded to my posts, you wouldnt belive how comforting it is to know that there are people out there that are willing to help

im not actually danny im his wife, but we are doing this together, we have a grand total of seven children, five of whom live with us all of the under ten.

we both work to provide for our kids but like most large familys cant give them as much as we would like, if any of my claims are sucsessful my intentions are to 1. donate 5% to this wonderful site 2. to finaly take my kids on holiday.

I have some experiance of a dca called Dlc/Hillisden securities, i dont have any legal knowlage but hopefully what i have posted may make people feel a little less intimidated by them

Sam:)

Hi and welcome:)

if any of my claims are sucsessful

No, make that when your successful!;)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.