nationwide new claim

mescalero

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone i am joining the fight and posted my letter to get 6 years statements monday recorded delivery, i a bit worried as it seems a bit scary taking on the bank. they sent me a letter cutting my overdraft from 3k to 2k and telling me to repay within 21 days,this is what prompted me to do this,question is will they ask for the whole 3k now i have started as i thik they will owe me about that much and i wanted to pay the overdraft off with it, i also gonna open a parachute account tomorrow any advice on a good one?

Hi Mescalero,

Following on from my reply to your comment on my thread, my overdraft is £1300 and they've being threatening me with full repayment for about 8 weeks now. I must admit, i did bury my head in the sand and ignore the letters and surprise surprise, the last letter i got said they would except £20 per month to clear it. Saying all that, i'd would say the best thing is to call them and tell them your having difficulties paying it. Ask them to make an arrangement with you for paying it back. They don't need to know at this stage your claiming your chargers back.

See how that works first. Good luck

Whoo hoo Settled in Full. 16th April 07

Notice of Acknowledgement: 17th March 07

Claim Form to CC: 8th March 07

LBA sent: 8th Jan

Prem Letter: 12th Dec 06

Nationwide Claim. £2921.96

Hi mescalero, Thanks for your post on my thread ! I have repeated my message to you onto your thread!!!

Quote "I am sure they wont be stopping these claims via the ombudsman, because they are not willing to disclose thier charges to them, and definately not to the courts. So it isn't really a loophole as such..it is money that is rightfully yours, so claim it back! with interest!!

A lot of the banks just mess you around and make things difficult for us, but just keep on to your own timetable and don't give up!! Good luck..Darlilng1"

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...